Workshops To Empower Jobseekers With The Skills To Secure Their Next Position Fast
How to approach working in today’s competitive job market.
A BLENDED APPROACH TO CAREER WORKSHOPS
In a blended approach we mean a flexible combination of group workshops, one-to-one coaching and a comprehensive suite of engaging, multi-media, online resources for every employee in career transition – an unrivalled on-line portal for distance career building using our online career education system.
The main reason for using the blended approach is to improve candidate participation, preparation, and understanding as well as encouraging a more active rather than passive approach to career transition and bespoke employability skills development.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Our outplacement approach and how we manage the human interaction with your employees is guided by our managing change principles. All our transition interventions are designed to support each individual through the natural key stages of change:
- Awareness – understand need & nature of change
- Desire – participate and engage in the change
- Knowledge – know how to change & implement new career skills and behaviours
- Ability – implement the learning and take action
- Reinforcement – sustain the new skills and job seeking approaches until the job is secured
Our bespoke career and employability skills workshops are highly tailored to your needs. Some of our workshop topics include:
- Managing Organisational Change
- Taking Stock And Looking Ahead
- Reflections – Coming To Terms With Change
- Interview Preparation
- Marketing Yourself / Selling Yourself
- CV Skills
- Interview Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Effective Networking
- Powerful Presentation Skills
- LinkedIn & Online Networking
- Starting Your Own Business
- Financial Workshop
- Interim Management
- Retirement Planning
WHAT TO DO NOW?
Call us today on 03301 220 485 or Contact us