Wednesday 8th October, 5.00 – 7.00pm. The Law Society, 113 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1PL
The event is co-hosted by HDA and Colman Coyle
This legal update event will be a great way to get to grips with recent and upcoming changes in employment law. We will assess the practical impact of the changes and discuss the lessons that can be learnt from some significant cases. There will also be plenty of time for you to ask questions and receive guidance from our experts about the issues affecting your business.
- Dealing with Stress, mental health and long term sickness absence
- The practical effects of the changes to Tribunal Fees
- TUPE – lessons from a leading case study
- What to watch including flexible working and holiday pay
- This event is for senior HR professionals together with directors and managers* who have a responsibility for personnel matters.
(*Unfortunately, this event is not open to students or HR trainees)
To book your complimentary place email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch to confirm your registration.
90-minute Complimentary In-house Taster Session For You And Your Team
You wouldn’t buy a bed without trying it out, would you?
So why would you choose a consultancy and training provider without trying them out first? We are so confident of the quality of our programmes that we are happy to deliver a 90 minute ‘taster’ session for you and your team. The session can be delivered at your offices – we come to you.
No matter whether your focus is related to:
- Career Development & Outplacement
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Talent Development
- Wellbeing & Resilience
- Sales Growth Programmes
- People Tools
To book your Complimentary 90 minute ‘Taster’ Session you simply need to email email@example.com and we’ll be in touch to arrange a suitable date and time. Please mark the subject line of your email as Complimentary Taster Session.
Register For This Event