How To Manage Restructure, Redundancy & Change
Complimentary 90 Minute Taster Session, Tuesday 5th May, 2015,
Tuesday 5th May, 15.00 – 17.00 (Please be seated by 14.55) The Romsey Room, Holiday Inn, Herbert Walker Ave, Southampton, SO15 1HJ
Mitigate Risks With Critical Employment Law & Effective Employee Management To Ensure Seamless Internal Change.
Restructuring, redundancies and other change management programmes have become increasingly common. Our team has a wealth of experience on which to draw; from managing and coordinating restructuring exercises in the UK & Internationally. This includes initial, strategic advice on the most effective way of structuring the programmes to advising on practical implementation to ensure the business objectives can be achieved with minimal legal risk.
Know The Primary Obstacles You’ll Encounter And How To Overcome Them:
Legal Updates: Minimising Your Legal Risks When Making Internal Changes
- Changing terms & conditions of employment
- The legal considerations when managing redundancies
- Avoiding claims for constructive dismissal
Employees: Doing It Right To Maintain Productivity And Employer Reputation
- The planning of major change – before, during and after
- Talent management in a time of change
- Being clear about the change you are making – fitting the approach to the change being considered
- Using change as a lever for culture, training and project management
- Communication and engagement as change is progressed
The event is co-hosted by HDA & our legal partners Paris Smith www.parissmith.co.uk
Register For This Event
Please fill in the form below to register for this event.