Sales Performance Is Dependant on 3 Things: Motivation, Reslilience & Ability To Cope With Pressure
One Simple Tool Delivers These 3 Big Benefits And 20% Boost In Your Sales.
EXPLORE SALES ATTITUDE TO BOOST SALES PERFORMANCE
Our Sales Motivation & Resilience Questionnaire (SMRQ) is specialist questionnaire for people in your organisation who sell, focusing on how individuals deal with the psychological challenges of selling. Sales performance is hugely dependant on having a ‘Will Do’ attitude.
The SMRQ examines the three fundamental factors of a winning sales attitude and mind-set: motivation, resilience and coping with the pressure of constantly working to achieve very measurable and visible targets in a highly competitive environment.
INDIVIDUAL SMRQ REPORT
Your salespeople will instantly:
- Identify development needs and sales improvement opportunities
- Grow personal motivation to improve results
- Increase resilience to cope better with inevitable set-backs involved in sales
- Develop greater ability to manage the pressure of challenging sales situations
TEAM SMRQ REPORT
Our summary level report gives a detailed graphical summary of team responses to each question and factor.
The report can be provided on a team by team or sub-set basis to enable managers to identify strengths and development areas.
Our SMRQ Management Report will instantly:
- Identify personal, team and organisational sales development needs
- Identify priority motivational issues for immediate management action
- Provide input into developing resilience strategies
- Support in reducing staff absenteeism and turnover
These factors are proven to proven to be strongly linked to high performance and success in sales. Our assessment tools provide you with genuine insight into the foundations of sales success.
WHAT TO DO NOW?
Call us today on 03301 220 485 or Contact us