A ‘Strengths-Focused Approach’ Relevant To 21st Century Organisations
A tool to measure performance-relevant occupational strengths.
A STRENGTHS-FOCUSED APPROACH TO WORK
Strengthscope™ is one of the world’s leading strengths assessment tools that helps individuals, teams and organisations build greater awareness of their strengths and how these can be used to optimise performance and engagement at work.
It helps you understand:
- Your standout strengths and how these can be optimised
- The unintended consequences that may arise when strengths are overused or go into “overdrive”
- The extent to which you are able to productively apply your strengths at work
- How visible your strengths are to important co-workers and other stakeholders
- How co-workers (and stakeholders) would like to see you use your strengths to maximise your contribution
TEAMWORK IN 21ST CENTURY ORGANISATIONS
Strengthscope™ can also be used as a powerful team assessment and development tool. Our Team Profile provides the team leader and team members with feedback on:
- Clear strengths of your team
- Potential weaknesses or non-strengths
- Strengths of team members versus those they believe are required in order for the team to achieve its objectives
- Enablers and blockers of the productive use of strengths
All of our assessment, psychometric and diagnostic tools are executed by our accredited consultants. We have no bias towards any specific tool. We work with you to select the tool best suited to your needs.