A Powerful, Personal Way To Accelerate Growth As A Business Leader
Our mentors bring the qualities of wisdom and judgment. They share experience to provide perspective.
STIMULATING EXECUTIVE PERFORMANCE
At times your business leaders will almost ‘sense’ some of the problems they face, but for all sorts of reasons will have blind spots and don’t seem to be able to see them – or their solutions – clearly. What they need is a more experienced person to discuss these issues with and to gain from their insights and expertise – in short, they need a mentor.
With increasing seniority comes more and more ambiguity and complexity – and less and less support to deal with them. Our mentoring programme supports your executives and managers on today’s challenges whilst equipping them for the future.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM MENTORING?
Some of the things you can expect from working with one of our experienced business mentors:
- Initially discuss roles, expectations and develop relationships
- Skilled questions to help clarify and expand thinking
- Non-judgmental listening and response to what you say
- High levels of expertise and knowledge management
- A push when you need it
- Complete honesty, giving you a picture of yourself, which may be difficult to find elsewhere
- Overcome challenges and break any limiting behaviour patterns
- Help identify the important from the urgent
- Clarification of agreed outcomes
WHERE MENTORING MATTERS
The following are just some areas where we mentor individuals or groups – many of these are interwoven:
- Leadership Development – Developing Managers, Creating Leaders
- Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Relationship-Management, Personality Profiling and Behaviour-Management
- Business Mentoring, Planning and Organisational Development
- Strategic Planning and Change Management
- The People Aspect of Performance Management – Sustainability
- Emotional Intelligence
- Engagement – Measurement & Strategies for Improvement – towards Accountability and Responsibility
- Career Management and Transition
- Professional Health and Well Being
- Model for Aligning Expectations and Outcomes
- Developing High Performing Teams
- Shifting Thinking from Tactical to Strategic Acceleration
- Development of Guiding Principles (Key Values)
- Culture Change
- Developing Trust through Character and Competence
- Conflict Resolution and Assertiveness Skills
- Developing Positive Attitudes
- The Importance of Interpersonal Relationships
- Prioritising the Important From the Urgent
For many successful business people, being mentored is a critical part of their leadership and business knowledge development, allowing vital issues to be explored and discussed when there is often no one else to turn to who can really help.
Our executive mentors are all high- achievers in business and experienced mentors. We mentor executives and teams in the UK and Internationally.
WHAT TO DO NOW?
Call us today on 03301 220 485 or Contact us