‘Motivational Maps®’ – There Are 9 Reasons Why Your Team Go To Work. The Reasons Have Little To Do With Money…
Complimentary 90 Minute Taster Session, Monday 3rd November, London.
Motivation: with no language to describe it, no description of it and no way of measuring it, this leads to no plan, no action, and no outcomes.
Employee performance in any organisation depends upon the right direction, the appropriate skills and massive amounts of motivation. Our motivational tool provides the solution to what is probably the most difficult of these three to manage and sustain in your organisation – MOTIVATION.
Common mistakes managers make when attempting to motivate teams and individuals…
- They assume money is the biggest motivator – but few list money in their top 10
- They don’t treat people as individuals – so only some motivators are met some of the time
- They give rewards without tying it back to what truly motivates the person – as they don’t truly know the motivators
- They don’t measure motivation levels – so struggle to manage the key driver of performance…motivation
- Typically appraisal focus is objectives, skills & behaviours – the other ingredient, motivation, doesn’t receive similar attention
- They motivate too infrequently – motivation is like a muscle, it needs to be exercised regularly
Find out how to instantly solve all of the above issues with Motivational Maps. If you liked Belbin, Hogan, Insights Discovery and MBTI you’ll love Motivational Maps, soon to be the next big people development tool.
To book your complimentary place email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: ‘Motivational Maps’ and we’ll be in touch to confirm your registration.
Register For This Event