If you do not have your password, please go to: https://www.abintegro.com/Loginapp/ForgotPasswordExternal.aspx
- This will automatically send a login link to your email address, together with your password. (Please save these details for your future accesses)
- You can use this link to access your personal Virtual Career Coach site at any time.
Do let your consultant know if you have any queries. If you are in doubt about navigation, please speak to your consultant in the first instance or to one of our online consultants. If you have other requests or ideas, please let us know.
The “Your Virtual Career Coach” gives you Unlimited 24/7 access to your personal career resource.
WHAT IS VIRTUAL CAREER COACH?
Virtual Career Coach is a suite of engaging, multi-media, online resources for you to access which are intended to support you during your career transition – It provides you with the practical help, support and guidance needed to secure a new role.
HOW WILL IT HELP YOU?
Virtual Career Coach portal is a modular career programme completed at your own pace. This career system supports you with:
- Interactive Job Search Engine: thousands of UK & International jobs from over 50 countries
- CV Builder Simulator: CV planning, writing, checking.
- Interview Simulator: Take an auto-generated mock interview. Practise your interview technique.
- 1,500 Employer Videos: covering CV, interviews, assessment centres, job hunting, pay negotiation, In work (1st 3 months), using recruiters and much more.
- Career Assessments & Job Tests: Practice for the real thing.
- Career Pathways & Careers Matching: help you discover what you could do.
- Company Research / Job Search E-Learning: Discover companies in a specific sector; find people who work at specific companies.
- Career Action Planner: Set goals, keep track, plan and measure your progress.
- Newsroom & Weekly Career Newsletter: latest news and newsletter straight to your in-box.
- Employer Database
See your downloadable summary here: Virtual Career Coach Overview.
LATE OR MISSED APPOINTMENTS OR WORKSHOPS
If you are going to miss or be late for a consultant appointment or a workshop please let us know as soon as you can on email@example.com
Online consultants can help you use the candidate website and other HDA resources to achieve your career transition goals.
Contact us by telephone: 01202 481 811, weekdays between 10.00 and 16.30. If you are unable to get through or if you call outside these times, please leave a message and we will contact you. You can also email us: firstname.lastname@example.org